- Date Posted
- Oct. 24, 2021
- Professional Services
As our marketplace continues to expand, we are seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior written and verbal communication skills to support this growth and to provide a winning customer service experience. Our Wyboston-based Concierge Service Specialist (German Speaking) are tasked with assisting consumers, trade clients, and dealers with a variety of questions and concerns in an efficient and timely manner, via email, phone and chat. The team is continually making improvements and taking on new projects, and we’re looking for self-starters who will help us to tackle these challenges and stay on top of the competition.
As 1stDibs’ newest Concierge Service Specialist, you will provide a seamless purchasing experience, ensuring all details of an order are executed with the highest level of service. We are looking for a highly motivated, organised and resourceful individual to join our team!
What you’ll do
- Proficient in providing excellent customer and technical support in a fast paced environment via phone, email and chat.
- Resolve customer issues using critical-thinking and customer support skills
- Maintain a calm and positive demeanor with all customers, colleagues, internal and external contacts
- Multitask and utilise multiple systems concurrently to efficiently gather customer and order information and respond to inquiries
- Support Sales and Account Managers with all aspects of their customer and dealer relationships.
- Communicate procedures, policies and effectively manage expectations
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management and colleagues from other groups in the organisation (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.)
What you’ll bring
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a fast-paced customer service, account management, or e-commerce environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail and the ability to identify and anticipate customer issues by asking probing questions
- Able to patiently handle escalated clients in a calm manner and diffuse challenging situations
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Collaborative team player who is willing to take the initiative to help create beautiful experiences by finding resolutions to complex problems
- Always thinking about the department/company goals and always willing to step up and help out
- Experience with CRM systems preferably SalesForce
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
- Bi-lingual in English and German is required