- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 7, 2021
We are seeking a Sales Operations Associate to support the Sales Operations team in New York. This individual will support sales operations processes and initiatives company wide for our Trade, Private Client, and Supply sales teams. The Associate will partner with the Senior Manager of Sales Operations on a wide variety of initiatives from running the business day to day, to making tactical operational improvements and data driven recommendations.
To be successful as a Sales Operations Associate, you will need to have strong attention to detail to follow and optimize processes and workflows, as well as a strong knowledge of excel to conduct detailed analyses of sales data to identify key insights.
What you’ll do
- Own the book management and account assignment process to effectively run the business day to day
- Follow, develop, document, and implement processes and workflows to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Assist in the quarterly process of developing sales quotas, and drafting incentive contracts
- Create and manage dashboards and reports for the sales organization (e.g. Salesforce, Looker)
- Run weekly business review team meetings to ensure a team wide understanding of business performance by segment
- Work cross functionally on various operational and analytical projects by analyzing data to identify key insights to provide recommendations, and inform decisions
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years experience in an operational or analytical role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizational levels and roles
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Google Docs, comfort with Salesforce and/or Looker a plus
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and timeliness
- Team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves and help attitude.
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers and makers of vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home décor, art, fine jewelry, watches and fashion. 1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.