- Wyboston, UK
- Date Posted
- Jul. 11, 2021
Our ever expanding international business is now operating from Wyboston Lakes in Bedfordshire and we are seeking motivated self starters with an entrepreneurial mindset and adaptable attitude to join our UK office. We pride ourselves on our open minded approach and inclusive environment, encouraging all of our staff to contribute to the improvement of our service and the business as a whole.
At 1stDibs, our sellers are our strategic partners and this job is a critical part in building and maintaining these important relationships. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and resourceful individual to join as a Partner Manager. The ideal candidate is an advocate for our sellers, someone who has had experience with luxury brands/products, a quick-thinking problem-solver, and a patient and collaborative team member. This person must love working with people to build and maintain accounts and must be able to remain professional and helpful under pressure.
What you’ll do
- Act as the key link between dealers and 1stDibs, manage expectations and educate dealers on how to use the 1stDibs platform successfully
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing dealers, including proactively delivering feedback and best practices
- Identify opportunities and implement strategies to help increase dealer success; meet or exceed KPIs related to dealer satisfaction and growth
- Drive dealer satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all dealer interactions
- Understand and devise methods of tracking and meeting the needs of our audience and dealer; keep current on the competitive landscape
- Develop deep subject matter expertise on dealer products
- Play an instrumental role in ensuring that 1stDibs maintains its integrity by influencing the merchandising and inventory mix of our verticals
- Aid in explaining and enforcing 1stDibs’ internal policies
What you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years B2B account management, business development or sales experience
- Experience working in e-commerce companies a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with dealers and luxury products an advantage
- Superb attention to detail and organization
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPI/quotas
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a self-directed, fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external decision makers
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation and computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately based on the audience
- Salesforce.com proficiency a plus
1stDibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees may be expected to return physically to the Wyboston office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.