- New York
- Pennsylvania, US
- Date Posted
- Nov. 14, 2021
At 1stDibs, it’s our mission to enrich lives with extraordinary design. Our Design Manager business unit creates the leading project management and accounting software for interior designers and is used by thousands of design firms, including some of the biggest names in the industry. The Design Manager team is a distributed team, primarily based in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, with offices in Manhattan and Vilnius, Lithuania.
As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you’ll drive initiatives to transform leads into sales. What does that really mean? You’ll be a strong brand ambassador as you speak directly with prospect clients and qualify leads. You’ll serve as the primary contact with prospective clients and have the responsibilities of demoing Design Manager and successfully navigating them through their trial towards conversion.
We look for people who are naturally curious, exceptionally confident, and have a high technical aptitude. As a Senior SDR you are accountable for meeting and exceeding KPIs and will enjoy the full assistance of the company to make you successful. You will be surrounded by a great team of people from whom you can learn from. We also want to learn from you.
This role may sit remotely anywhere in the state of Pennsylvania or New York
What you’ll do:
- Research and identify prospect accounts
- Develop creative outreach to build relationships with prospects such as interior designers, bookkeepers and business owners who value our software
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Design Manager can grow their business
- Conduct client demos of the Design Manager platform to prospects
- Manage and track leads via CRM while maintaining accurate pipeline and up to date records
- Prioritize and organize day-to-day activities to ensure all sales quota and management objectives are met
- Collaborate with wider marketing team on honing all funnel activities automated and manual to drive conversions
- Collaborate with CX to ensure great handoffs for customer onboarding to build long term customer relationships.
- Provide feedback to the product team to help understand pain points and opportunities to improve the software
- Help blueprint and drive process improvements for the Sales team, including outreach, sourcing methods, sales tools, etc.
- Prepare reports for individual and team performance for company meetings
What you’ll bring:
- 2 years successful sales experience - preferably in B2B SaaS software
- HubSpot experience a plus
- Highly organized, self-starter able to work independently
- Ability to manage priorities and consistently complete daily outbound activities
- Excellent communication (oral and written), problem-solving and presentation skills
- A technical aptitude to master Design Manager and our sales tools
- Ability to adapt communication style to a number of different audiences
- An insatiable urge to learn
- The want to drive process improvement and be creative in your approach
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The ability to deal with the roller coaster that is sales - riding the highs and getting creative to shake things up during the lows
- Enjoy working on a small, fast paced team and be able to adapt to new responsibilities easily
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers and makers of vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home décor, art, fine jewelry, watches and fashion. 1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the Doylestown office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.