- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
As our marketplace continues to expand, we are seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior written and verbal communication skills to support this growth and to provide a winning customer service experience. Our Denver-based Concierge Support Specialist are tasked with assisting consumers, Trade clients, and dealers with a variety of questions and concerns in an efficient and timely manner, via email and phone. The team is continually making improvements and taking on new projects, and we’re looking for self-starters who will help us to tackle these challenges and stay on top of the competition.
As 1stDibs’ newest Concierge Support Specialist, you will provide a seamless purchasing experience, ensuring all details of an order are executed with the highest level of service. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and resourceful individual to join our team!
Starting at $19.24 per hour, Medical, Dental, Vision, and other ancillary benefits will be provided in accordance with plan documents.
What you’ll do
- Provide excellent customer and technical support via phone and email
- Resolve customer issues using critical-thinking and customer support skills
- Maintain a calm and positive demeanor with all customers, colleagues, internal and external contacts
- Multitask and utilize multiple systems concurrently to efficiently gather customer and order information and respond to inquiries
- Support Sales and Account Managers with all aspects of their customer and dealer relationships.
- Communicate procedures, policies and effectively manage expectations
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management and colleagues from other groups in the org (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.)
What you’ll bring
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a fast-paced customer service, account management, or e-commerce environmentOutstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail and the ability to identify and anticipate customer issues by asking probing questions
- Able to patiently handle escalated clients in a calm manner and diffuse challenging situations
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Collaborative team player who is willing to take initiative to help create beautiful experiencing by finding resolutions to complex problems
- Always thinking about the department/company goals and always willing to step up and help out
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM systems
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
- Bi-lingual in French, Spanish or Italian is a plus but not required