- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
1stDibs is seeking a Concierge Support Manager for our Concierge Support Team in our Denver office. Our Concierge Support teams are tasked with assisting consumers, Trade clients, and dealers with a variety of questions and concerns in an efficient and timely manner via email, chat and phone. The team is continually making improvements and taking on new projects, and we’re looking for self-starters who will help us to tackle these challenges and stay on top of the competition. Reporting directly into the Director of Client Experience, this individual will help define and deliver a service experience that matches the 1stDibs brand promise.
Do you have experience and a passion for growing and nurturing a large team? Do you strive to ‘say it with data’, by using intelligent metrics to measure and track service and inform decisions? Do you have experience within an e-commerce and/or fast-paced digital company? If so, the Manager of Concierge Support is the role for you! You will get to join a growing, fast-paced and engaged team, and will be instrumental in shaping how1stDibs delivers luxury service.
The Concierge Support team is an evolving function within our fast growing company, so a hands-on approach, as well as comfort with ambiguity and change is required. It’s crucial for the person to be a dedicated leader, coach, and advocate for their team.
The starting yearly salary at $72,000. Medical, Dental, Vision, and other ancillary benefits will be provided in accordance with plan documents.
What you’ll do
- Coach, mentor and develop 10-15 Customer Experience Representatives to foster a culture of inclusion and commitment to personal and professional growth
- Ensure team Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are consistently being achieved and escalate any roadblocks
- Help refocus the Support team’s communication strategy to be more growth-focused
- Identify and develop recurring training opportunities and incorporate results of learnings into regular performance reviews
- Assist in refining both qualitative and quantitative team metrics
- Participate in weekly planning/strategy meetings with internal stakeholders
- Help with strategic planning and future OKRs for the support function
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years experience in a customer service or sales support within a consumer company/e-commerce environment
- 3+ years of management experience
- Analytically strong, with experience using G Suite, Salesforce and other tools to analyze, run and report on team performance
- Willingness to work weekends, occasional holidays, and outside of standard business hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven ability to establish relationships with direct reports, peers, executives and clients
- Proven experience demonstrating and implementing technology solutions to optimize team performance; deep familiarity with Salesforce
- Outstanding organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple issues and produce solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills - You establish trust and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders