- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Office & Facility Coordinator
Our Middle East team is expanding and we are looking for an Office & Facility Coordinator to join our growing team of 8 people in the Dubai office. The ideal candidate is a highly organized person; a hands-on, creative thinker who is great at communicating and responsive to evolving business needs. Proactivity and autonomy are key to our culture.
Join us in a high growth, fast paced environment and take the lead in building an amazing office and brand experiences for our employees and customers alike.
What you’ll do
- Ensure the Dubai office facilities are running smoothly by coordinating all facilities related activities, supplier management and office maintenance including administration (mail, courier, contracts, office and IT supplies);
- Organize and support external and internal events/conferences, coordinating Adyen’s participation and driving subsequent follow-up activities.
- Support with a smooth onboarding experience for new employees, including visa applications for Adyen UAE staff;
Who you are
- You have 2 to 5 years experience of working in an office & facility management role;
- Event planning and assistance experience is a plus;
- Passionate self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting.You love organizing events, and are comfortable wearing multiple hats to ensure a great office environment;
- You have the ability to drive projects forward in a fast-paced environment, with proven skills in organization and coordination, with good attention to detail;
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic is a plus;
- Experience working in an international environment and have a willingness to travel.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Booking.com, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a next step, apply by clicking the below link. We only accept applications via this application form. We can’t wait to meet you!