- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Business Development
- Financial Services
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Business Development Manager Germany
We’re searching for an Enterprise Business Development Manager in Berlin, who will sell Adyen’s payment solutions to leading large operating corporations with a focus on POS and omnichannel merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Sales: Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to large operating companies;
- Identify and approach prospective enterprise customers, then negotiate and close deals;
- Generate new business for Adyen in areas like retail, digital, travel and gaming;
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who you are
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator, and able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision;
- You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge;
- You have high levels of energy and thrive in hands-on environments;
- You have experience at a POS payment company in areas like business development and payment, account or implementation management;
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree (preferably MSc or MBA in business or a technical field);
- You are completely fluent in both English and German.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.