- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Business Development
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
- Adyen is looking for an experienced commercial new colleague to develop and manage partnerships that are instrumental in bringing Adyen new customers.
This role is primarily focused on building up relationships with existing partners but also identifying and targeting new ones, a key focus is building up a network of Magento system integrators in the UK. Flawless execution of strategic commercial partnerships is key to Adyen’s success and we are looking for someone with the entrepreneurial flair to identify, build and drive relationships that will help Adyen stand out from its competitors. Examples of the types of partners we work with are major systems Integrators for Magento, SFCC, SAP, Big Commerce, as well as major PoS software suppliers.
What you’ll do
- Initiating and developing commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Adyen;
- Driving partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins;
- Negotiating commercial partnership models (e.g. revenue share models and joint go to market plans);
- Positioning the Adyen solution to employees at partner companies;
- Attending partner events to promote Adyen’s solutions;
- Working together with Adyen’s global sales team by attending meetings with existing and potential customers.
Who you are
- You are a born networker with high energy, self-starter with a hands-on mentality and a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record.
- You are a natural communicator and team player with strong technical knowledge.
- You have excellent presentation skills, able to tell compelling stories and deliver propositions the audience wants to retell.
- With 4-8 years of experience, you have a clear understanding of the challenges of global e-commerce and the various components that are required of a retailer to be successful across regions.
- You have worked with and are well connected with digital commerce platforms, system integrators and have experience in managing partner projects and relationships. Experience with retail in-store technology systems is a plus.
- Willing to travel when possible.
- Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Headquartered in Amsterdam with offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!