- Date Posted
- Dec. 12, 2021
- Business Intelligence
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Support team in Amsterdam. In this role you will be working together with the Global Support team to build dashboards, expand our knowledge on customer data and improve the way we look at providing the best customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Identify the necessary data required to address questions, extract the required data and perform analysis on Global Support metrics
- Be the owner for any data interfaces such as Looker, Zendesk and Salesforce to help our Support teams with relevant data insights
- Work closely with the Zendesk product owner and build dashboards to support business decisions based on the analytics from the Support organization
- Write LookML code for defining the way the tables are joined behind the scenes for optimizing Looker dashboard building
- Writing ad-hoc queries in SQL for answering specific questions
- You may also act as the owner/lead for other tools used within the operational teams
Who you are
- You are a self-starter, with perseverance and a can-do attitude
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and skilled in structuring the unstructured
- You have strong project management skills and able to clearly organize, structure and prioritize work
- You have a strong delivery and work ethos, and always follows up
- You feel comfortable writing queries in SQL
- You have experience with BI tools (Looker and Zendesk Explore specifically are a plus)
- Excellent in communication of complex data or technical functionality with commercial or client teams
- You get a sense of achievement from solving problems, and from helping people; a great customer experience is at the heart of what you do
- You love to work in an international environment, and to build relationships with global and multicultural teams
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!