- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Intelligence
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Our Customer Risk Review team is looking for a hands-on analyst with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. You will be working with a wide range of teams within Adyen, including compliance, legal, underwriting and sales to ensure that our KYC (Know-Your-Customer) documents are up-to-date whilst remaining compliant with our internal and external policies and regulations. Do you have strong analytical skills and want to contribute to the practice of enhanced due diligence, anti-fraud and anti-money laundering whilst driving change and projects? In that case, we are looking for you!
What you’ll do
- Execute and monitor Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) procedures to ensure our customers’ compliance with internal and external regulations;
- Collect and analyze customer information on a periodic basis whilst documenting material changes to their organizational structures, legal entity(ies) and policies;
- Drive the ongoing change within our team and company by collaborating in process development improvements and taking-on new projects to positively impact our day-to-day operational work;
- Communicate with merchants of all sizes to guide them through our reviews process, explain our KYC requirements and assist them during our enhanced due diligence requirements;
- Maintain contact with regional teams to ensure consistency during our customer reviews globally.
Who you are
- Someone with a positive attitude to take on challenges and wear different hats to get the job done
- Able to anticipate problems and create solutions before it’s too late
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence/KYC;
- Knowledge of AML/ATF preferred;
- Able to speak English fluently and an additional language (we are an international company and welcome all languages)
- Can manage different projects at once and is able to prioritise them as needed;
- Enjoys working with people from different cultures and backgrounds, making sure to always be a team player and winning together
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!