- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Commercial Dashboarding & Reporting Analyst
We’re looking for a hands-on Commercial Analyst for our Commercial Enablement team. As a Commercial Analyst you will work with different commercial teams (sales, marketing, partnership management & finance) to ensure that the commercial teams have the insights to create focus and know how to get the most out of their efforts.
Whether it is building dashboards about sales effectiveness, spotting trends in our commercial performance, ensuring data quality and consistency; the role includes the full spectrum. From analysis and building scalable data tools to embedding them in the commercial processes.
A large part of the job will be related to analytics, but the ability to set global data standards and definitions, align these across our commercial teams and continue building out our commercial database is required.
What you’ll do
- Create scalable reports that showcase commercial success for various parts of the business in our BI tool (Looker)
- Monitor developments of commercial performance to spot opportunities for improvement
- Be responsible for the single source of truth of commercial data
- Set global definitions and ensure their usage across all commercial tools and teams (a.o. Salesforce & Looker)
- Build out our commercial database and work closely with our commercial tools team to ensure we have the latest available metrics included
- Help other team members leverage our insights in their work (such as optimizing our commercial operations or trainings)
- You have +2 years of experience from an analytical role in a commercial environment
- You have the ability to work in a high pace environment where you need to prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your impact
- You have an intrinsic motivation for 100% accuracy in all data and analyzes that you use
- You have the skills to convert insights into tangible output such as optimized processes, tools, programs, reports & dashboards or trainings
- You are experienced in in telling compelling and actionable data driven narratives
- Preferably you have experience in Looker, SQL or you are willing to learn these
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.