- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Business Intelligence
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Compliance Data Analyst
Adyen is looking for a new enthusiastic colleague for the compliance team who will be responsible for performing data analytics on Adyen’s customer base.
What you’ll do:
- In this role, you will gain an in-depth understanding of how Adyen processes payments, onboards customers and stores customer KYC data.
- You will be responsible for performing analysis and building automated monitoring tools to identify potential compliance gaps.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and find creative solutions to not only identify compliance gaps, but also to illustrate issues to the relevant individuals and/or teams.
- You will perform follow-up actions related to your findings and ensure that the relevant parties understand any compliance gaps and close them accordingly.
- You will understand and learn Adyen’s internal policies and procedures, and also gain knowledge of regulation and Card Scheme Rules.
- You will use your compliance knowledge and data analytical skills to assess customers on risk exposure in general.
Who you are
- Excellent analytical skills, with proficiency in Python, PySpark and SQL.
- Experience using Data Visualization tools such as Looker/Power BI/Tableau.
- Education: Master of Science (MSC).
- Language: Fluent English.
- Proactive with a can do mentality.
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to connect in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to live up to the high level of integrity and confidentiality of this role
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Booking.com, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!