- Date Posted
- Jun. 27, 2021
- Business Intelligence
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Our Customer Risk Review team is looking for a hands-on analyst with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. You will be working with a wide range of teams within Adyen, including compliance, legal, underwriting and sales, to ensure that our KYC (Know-Your-Customer) documents are up-to-date. Do you have strong analytical skills and want to contribute to the practice of enhanced due diligence, anti-fraud and anti-money laundering whilst driving change and projects? In that case, we are looking for you!
What you’ll do
- Execute and monitor Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) procedures to ensure our customers’ compliance with financial regulations;
- Collect and analyze customer information on a periodic basis whilst documenting material changes to their organizational structures;
- Drive the ongoing change within our team and company by collaborating in process development improvements and taking-on new projects to positively impact our reviews;
- Liaise contact with customers, support them in correcting shortcomings, understanding their business models and assist them to deliver proper documents;
- Maintain contact with internal stakeholders on a global scale to ensure process consistency.
Who you are
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence/KYC;
- Knowledge of AML/ATF preferred;
- University degree in Business Administration, Law or Finance;
- Fluent in English; additional language skills valued (Spanish, Portuguese, preferred);
- Strong time management skills and ability to work in an evolving and changing environment;
- Have solid inter-personal skills, specifically with the ability to liaise with customers from varying disciplines and cultures;
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!