- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Intelligence
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for a Monitoring Analyst based in our San Francisco office that will report to the Risk and Operational Compliance Team Lead. This role will work closely with their counterparts in Amsterdam, Singapore, Brazil, and Regulatory Compliance teams. You will perform ongoing monitoring and other compliance functions in order to meet our regulatory, payment network, and partnership requirements, as well as provide ongoing guidance to our Merchants, Underwriting and Commercial teams.
You will join a young and fast-growing team where a lot of processes are not set in stone. You are somebody who takes ownership, learns fast and has a critical mind that is always looking for ways to optimize our risk-control efforts.
What you’ll do
- Lead the registration process of Payment Facilitators, Marketplaces, and other high brand risk merchants with the Card Schemes, and waiver approvals
- Manage non-compliance notifications from card schemes. Work closely with our Merchants, Account Managers, Card Schemes and other stakeholders to solve these cases in a timely manner
- Conduct oversight reviews of high risk merchants
- Perform ongoing and targeted compliance monitoring against Card Scheme rules
- Collect required documentation to ensure merchants’ compliance with PCI DSS requirements
- Identify relevant card scheme rule updates and provide ongoing guidance to our merchants and internal teams, including Underwriting, Sales and Account Management
Who you are
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Possess good communication skills
- Have the ability to understand legal and regulatory concepts and convert them into relevant, practical business requirements
- Ability to take the initiative and own your career success
- Knowledge of the payment industry, including Visa/Mastercard in both Card Present and Card-Not-Present environments
- Knowledge of compliance / AML practices in the payment card industry
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records