- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Business Intelligence
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for a new colleague to support our Scheme Operations team based in Amsterdam. Your initial focus will be on how our Merchants handle credit card data and the eligible requirements from the payment card industry (PCI DSS). The ultimate scope, however, is much larger as you will be responsible for scaling the operational workload. You are analytical, critical and able to improve the current processes in place.
In this role you will support and work closely with Sales, Account Management, Compliance and Security on a daily basis. You are someone who is not afraid to deep dive into complex subject matter and get a good understanding of not only what is required, but also why. You will challenge the status quo and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Optimize and automate internal and external processes/workflows, both within your own capabilities and with development teams.
- Manage and improve workflows and by taking them to the next level of scalability.
- Provide daily expertise on PCI DSS and data security related inquiries, both internally and externally.
- Report merchant’s compliance status and related issues to the schemes and act as the first point of contact for these matters.
- Manage merchants’ data security incidents from a scheme perspective.
- Prepare trainings and/or information supplements on PCI DSS and data security related inquiries, both internally and externally.
Who you are
- You recently graduated and/or you have 1-2 years of working experience.
- You are analytical and data-driven.
- You have a high working pace and are a problem solver; efficiency is key.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills; ability to produce coherent explanations over the phone, by email and in person. English fluency required.
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to thrive in a start-up environment with minimal supervision and run things like your own business.
- You are outgoing, friendly and fun.
- Prior knowledge about PCI DSS or data security is not required but is a plus.
- A technical background/interest or/and Python knowledge will be considered a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!