- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
- Business Intelligence
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Strategic Pricing Analyst
We’re looking for a hands-on experienced Strategic Pricing Analyst for our Commercial Analytics & Pricing team. In this role you will co-operate together with different teams (sales, account management, product management & finance) to ensure we set the best possible prices that reflect our premium offering to merchants.
Whether it is setting prices for new and existing products, quantifying the added value towards our merchants, setting prices in deals & re-pricings, monitoring the development of prices over time and ensuring prices can be configured; the role includes the full spectrum. From analysis and building scalable tools to embedding them in the sales/account management processes.
What you will do:
- Analyze our pricing structures and models to set the right prices
- Collaborate with Product management on setting value based prices of new products
- Drive our capabilities to help and support the commercial teams with value based selling
- Create scalability by developing price optimization tools for commercial roles
- Collaborate with Sales and Account management on the biggest deals and optimize proposals
- Create reporting to keep track of our pricing developments
- Determine requirements to ensure our pricing strategy is reflected in our CPQ system
- Build out pricing trainings in collaboration with the commercial academy
- Create collateral based on your data insights to share best practices & best pricing proposals across a 300+ commercial team across all timezones
- Responsibilities also include customer & market analyses and forecasting. Other analytical work that supports the goals of the team.
We are looking for somebody with:
- 4+ years of experience in a commercial environment, preferably in strategic and/or analytical roles either inhouse or as strategy/management consultant
- Experience with delivering projects from beginning to end
- The ability to work in a high pace environment where you need to prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your impact
- The skills to convert insights into tangible output such as optimized processes, tools, programs or trainings
- Experience in sharing compelling data driven narratives
- Preferably you have experience in Looker, SQL or you are willing to learn these
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!