- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Data Science
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Associate Data Analyst
Our fast-paced Analytics team is looking for an Associate Data Analyst. The successful candidate must be able to work together as a business partner with a wide range of teams, including acquiring, legal, finance and commercial teams, and provide pragmatic advice and support to build sustainable growth.
We’re looking for an inquisitive, committed, thorough and fun Associate Data Analyst. Your work will often be the starting point for new business opportunities. As such, you will make a direct impact on business development and support flawless operations.
What you’ll do:
- Approach complex and multivariate calculations in a structural way.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining and collaboration with other teams to provide actionable product insights.
- Effectively communicating complicated data and findings in a simple fashion.
- Solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights.
- Turning analysis into effective communication and concise, actionable advice through storytelling.
Who you are:
- You have excellent communication skills and you enjoy working together. You are committed to challenge the status quo.
- You are detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- You like to work in a high-paced environment where you may need to quickly shift priorities.
- You are able to work independently, while at the same time you are a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and discussing ideas together to improve effective teamwork.
- You take initiative and ownership and you dare to make decisions.
- You enjoy a start-up environment with little supervision.
- You have experience in analyzing data and automating complex data handling through SQL, Python and/or R.
- You have experience in data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau etc.
- You have a background in business quantitative fields such as Business Analytics, Econometrics, Statistic or a technical study.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- Due to Covid-19 resulting in border closures globally, we are only able to consider candidates who already reside in Singapore at this time.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!