- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Data Science
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world’s brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Data Scientist Algorithms
Adyen is looking for a Data Scientist to join our team in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for building and interpreting algorithms that power data products at Adyen. In this role, you will:
- Analyze, research, implement and deploy machine learning algorithms. Examples are: Anti-Money Laundering (AML) systems; Real-time anomaly detection based on time-series modeling...
- Develop orchestrated pipelines for analytical purposes and machine learning training.
- Iterate with merchants and product audience creating algorithms that power state of the art machine learning based solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and developments in the machine learning field, and applying this where applicable.
Who you are
- Experience: Building machine learning based solutions using Python and deploying machine learning models into production. Working experience with big data technologies and ETLs is also required.
- Technologies: Extensive knowledge of machine learning techniques, toolsets and algorithms
- Mentality: Statistics/mathematics mindset with a ‘move carefully’ personality.
- Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen. Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.