- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
- Design & UI
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world’s brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
As a Brand Designer for LATAM, you own our design strategy to build and deliver visual stories and concepts for our target audience. You will work together with the local marketing team to drive the global brand identity in collaboration with the global design team.
What you’ll do
Work together with the marketing team to build a local marketing strategy
Concept, develop and produce innovative, great design and art direction that can be implemented across multiple mediums and platforms that include social assets, events, digital advertising, presentations, video, animation, infographics, emails, posters, collateral, promotions, etc.
Contribute to the global visual identity working in partnership with the global design team.
Who you are
- You are experienced in creating, evolving brand style systems and usage guidelines across internal teams and across the globe;
- You are able to code, animate and create motion graphics;
- You are proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Figma and MS Office programs;
- You are curious and continually learn the latest mediums and platforms to deliver creatives in engaging formats;
- You are strategic & hands-on: From developing creative concepts to creating visuals that come to life on appealing formats that will drive the Adyen brand;
- You are capable of managing and prioritizing multiple projects;
- You are fluent in Portuguese and have intermediate (or higher) English;
- Please share a compelling portfolio of original work that’s both conceptual and results-driven showcasing high-end presentation design skills.
- Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application as soon as possible. Our interview process tends to take around 5 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.