- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Design & UI
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
- Adyen is among the world’s most innovative and fastest-growing technology companies, working with leading Silicon Valley companies and some of the best-known global retail brands.
- We are seeking a passionate Junior Designer who is well versed with digital and print media.
- The ideal candidate has worked with marketing teams with a proven ability to understand marketing objectives, explore design solutions, and delivercreative assets across the full spectrum of marketing tools: digital ads, landing pages, content, social, email, events and more.
- This is a full-time position in our San Francisco, CA office.
- Design for a wide range of projects including web, email, social, and events based on direction from designers and marketing campaign managers
- Help support internal teams with design requests
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to get work across the finish line while delivering high quality assets.
- Provide graphic design support with a solid understanding of thoughtful layout and typography
- Work well with project leads reviews and approvals. Review both digital and print proofs of projects with strong attention to detai
- 3+ years brand/art/visual design experience at a design shop, ad agency, or internal brand team, BFA, BS, or MFA in Graphic Design or equivalent field is required
- Proficiency in all Adobe CC, Keynote, Figma and MS Office required
- After Effects and/or dynamic presentation skills are a plus
- Able to make use of feedback, with a strong attention to detail and brand consistency
- Ability to follow design instructions and implement brand guidelines
- Fun(ny) team player who understands the value of collaboration and an all-hands-on-deck approach.
- Solid self-management skills to keep pace in fast environment with attention to deadlines.
- Along with your resume, please submit a link to your portfolio that highlights design and other relevant work that makes you proud.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!