- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Engineering QA
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
AML Quality Assurance Specialist
In order to build a sustainable business, we, as a financial institution, need to know at all times what our customers are up to and whether this is in line with rules, regulations and risk appetite. And all this in a scalable way.
Within the AML Operations team we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist, somebody to complete quality assurance reviews of transaction monitoring alerts and SARs, quickly adapts to regulatory, business and organizational changes and develops and recommends solutions to continuously improve operational effectiveness. AML is a highly regulated environment that requires strict adherence to policy and procedure, and we are looking for a candidate who is flexible and responsive to our growing and dynamic business. You are somebody that can take full control over their own workflows, and communicate their findings, ideas and recommendations in a clear, concise and constructive manner.
What you’ll do
- Perform quality assurance in accordance with AML policies and procedures.
- Produce reports containing QA results
- Provide insights into the quality gaps established throughout the process
- Analyze information gathered to develop recommendations for improvement and changes in current policies and procedures
- Connect and collaborate with the first line of defense
Who you are
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in AML/CFT QA.
- You work well both independently and in team-oriented contexts.
- Have a sense of urgency and prioritization.
- You have good communication skills and critical thinking.
- Experience with payments and the financial industry is a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Birchbox, BlaBlacar, LeCab, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Etam, Vestiaire, Facebook, Uber, and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!