- Date Posted
- Jul. 11, 2021
- Engineering QA
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen is growing fast and is therefore looking for a QA Engineer to contribute to our Plugins team. Alongside Fintech’s most experienced PHP and JS software developers, you will make sure that our platform keeps processing billions of transactions a year with high quality code. As a QA Engineer, you’ll be working on products that help our 5000+ merchants make payments all over the world.
What you’ll do
- You will lead the effort to define requirements, processes and tools to ensure our software is of the highest quality. You will be working side by side with other experts on our team to deliver context-based automated testing tools and solutions to help identify issues across multiple integrated systems.
- Design and implement automated testing solutions, and integrate them into a Github Actions continuous integration/delivery pipeline.
- You will have the freedom to identify and improve the extensions and tools to make them more consistent, robust and scalable.
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience working as a QA Automation Engineer, Test Automation Engineer or Software Engineer.
- You have experience building and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks for enterprise web, mobile and APIs using tools like TestCafe, Selenium or Cypress
- You have experience writing with multiple programming languages. Languages including PHP, Node.Js or Java are preferred.
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment with Github Actions is a plus
- You actively share your knowledge and enthusiasm to develop yourself and your team.
- You are comfortable with asking and receiving constructive feedback from your colleagues regularly.
- You are a strong team player, you like to connect and communicate in person with your team members and other stakeholders to come to the best solution.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!