- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Finance Support Analyst
Adyen is looking for a Finance Support Analyst in San Francisco. As a knowledge expert on Adyen’s merchant finance and treasury platform, this person will work closely with Adyen merchants, as well as internal Adyen teams, including Technical Support, Account Management, Finance, and Product. The ideal candidate is extremely customer-focused and highly motivated by team success.
What you’ll do
- Support: Advise merchants on finance-related issues via phone, web-based tools and email
- Consulting: Educate and advise merchants on Adyen’s payment operations and money flows, and best practices for consuming and reconciling financial reports
- Product feedback: Understand merchant pain points with finance and reporting, and build product improvements and features with Adyen’s Product and Development teams
Who you are
- Finance-oriented: Experience with problem analysis and resolution, focused on financial reporting, accounting, and reconciliation
- Technical: Knowledgeable about widely used Internet technologies and services
- Creative: Innovative, strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly
- Independent: Driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
- Excellent writer and communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working at a technology company is a plus
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics, or Computer Science
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- Domestic and international travel required
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Want to know more? Check out the following blogposts to hear from some of the team:
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records