- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Finance Support Analyst
As a Finance Support Analyst you will be an expert on Adyen’s finance and treasury platform. You will be supporting the financial teams our merchants all over the globe to facilitate their operations and ability to grow. Ultimately your team will be responsible for helping our merchants in using our financial products at full magnitude and advising our product teams on how to best address development resources.
In doing this, you will be in close contact with our Finance Product team, Account Management, Development, Technical Support and many other internal teams.
Your team is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated and thrives on shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. With Adyen being a 24/7 business we operate throughout time zones using a follow the sun principal. The extensive knowledge of all the banking processes behind payments is the most valuable aspect both to our merchants as our internal teams.
What you’ll do
- Be the first point of contact for our merchants and commercial teams for financial related issues. This means reactive/proactive communication with our merchants both via email and on the phone.
- Educate and advise our merchants’ financial teams on how to best gain value from our platform, products and features.
- Receive and analyze merchant pain points and work closely with Adyen’s Finance Product and Development teams to improve or build new products to facilitate merchant’s operations.
- Who you are
- You have strong analytical skills and are interested to know more about financial products for the payments industry and can easily get familiar with our internal accounting systems.
- You have a strong commercial sensibility and are not afraid of being in direct contact with our merchants.
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You ideally have a Finance or Economics educational background and previous experience in Support
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, and Spotify.