- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Financial Risk Analyst
We’re looking for a Senior Financial Risk Analyst based in Amsterdam. This person will help us scale and innovate Adyen’s financial risk management process. You’ll be working closely with Commercial, Technical and Compliance teams to evaluate and manage financial risk stemming from a portfolio of enterprise merchants and new products. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of solving problems, is a great communicator that has an affinity for technology and a passion for finance.
What you’ll do
- Perform detailed analysis of the financial position of current and potential Adyen customers and present your findings and recommendations to the Adyen Risk Committee.
- Use transaction data patterns to identify indicators of changes in the risk profile of accounts and recommend changes to the automated risk calculation
- Drive continuous improvement of existing processes to improve efficiency and help scale the business.
Who you are
- 4 to 8 years working in finance or operational risk environment;
- Strong communication skills, able to share ideas and collaborate with team members
- Independent, able to prioritize own workload in a fast-paced, unstructured environment and drive processes to completion.
- Keen interest in business and financial markets;
- Strong financial statement and data analysis skills with the ability to justify credit conclusions and to balance risk and business opportunities
- You are passionate about connecting and cooperating with colleagues across cultures and time zones, developing new ideas cooperatively and working as a member of an effective team.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Birchbox, BlaBlacar, LeCab, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Etam, Vestiaire, Facebook, Uber, and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you.