- San Pablo, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen is looking for an new team member based in São Paulo and focused on our Latin American merchant base. As a highly regulated company we need to adhere to various rules and regulations and make sure we grow our business with a healthy portfolio of merchants. Part of this role is also to facilitate our growth by scaling internal processes and focus on continuous optimization and automation.
What you’ll do
- Gather information and review new merchant applications through various channels;
- Perform risk assessment based on financial and non-financial information;
- Setup, monitor and improve procedures related to merchant onboarding and changes;
- Execute periodic merchant changes which require a change in legal or screening documentation or have a financial impact;
- Work closely with Finance and Compliance to make sure we operate in line with their guidelines, as well as with card scheme rules;
- Innovate by working with our development team to further optimize our onboarding process;
- Train new and existing colleagues around the onboarding procedure;
- Support Sales and Account management in regards to new and existing merchants’ questions around onboarding, PCI and restricted products;
- Provide support for periodical reviews and audits.
Who you are
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, Spanish is a plus;
- Ideally experienced in underwriting, legal or compliance roles;
- Knowledge and understanding of AML, KYC and PCI is an added value;
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, efficiency is key;
- High working pace and ability to set the right priorities;
- Natural sense of urgency, there is no tomorrow;
- Strong analytical skills and process oriented;
- Outgoing, friendly, and fun.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Dafiti, 99taxis, Rappi and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
- If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Please submit the resume and cover letter both in english.