- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Recruiter, Product & Analytics
From start-up to scale-up - nothing is set in stone. This is why Recruitment at Adyen is never ending and ever evolving. Our diverse team of Recruiters in our HQ in Amsterdam play a key role in growing our 12 offices in Europe and the Middle East, where we set the example of building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. As a Recruiter at Adyen you will have freedom to take ownership over the full lifecycle of Recruitment and help strategically to build a wide variety of teams, giving you a lot of opportunities to have a big impact on our success. You will work closely with the business to create and facilitate efficient and effective hiring processes. You will act as the primary business partner to the hiring managers for all Recruitment related topics.
- Recruitment is a team sport, everyone in the company is responsible for Adyen’s growth;
- Making good decisions that accommodate to the regional and global needs are key within hiring;
- You will have the freedom to implement your own ideas, take the initiative to build strategies and in true Adyen fashion move fast.
What you’ll do
- Grow our Product, Analytics and many more teams;
- Support and train the business to effectively hire new members in a scalable and inclusive way;
- Find creative and resourceful ways to source and engage with diverse top talent;
- Make data driven Recruitment decisions;
- Drive diversity, equity and inclusion Recruitment initiatives within your teams;
- Partner with the business effectively by building strong relationships with hiring managers and working with different teams.
Who you are
- A born networker and able to build strong relationships;
- Passionate about Product and (Tech) Operations Recruitment;
- 3+ years experience in Recruitment, preferably within the Tech industry;
- Experience with process improvement and creative ways of building pipelines;
- High level of self-motivation, someone who is able to define structure and prioritise;
- Experience with Recruiting for multiple different roles, partnering with multiple hiring managers.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.