- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for an eager Technical Recruiter to join the Global HR Team to further support the international growth of the company.
As a Technical Recruiter at Adyen in San Francisco, you will be based in one of the fastest growing offices and focus on the day-to-day recruitment process for Technical vacancies in our North America offices. Working closely with the Global HR Team, you will help build out North America Technical recruiting function by finding, selecting, and hiring the talented workforce of Adyen.
At Adyen we believe in giving you the opportunity to implement ideas, learn and place your career in your hands. You can approach work in a way you never thought possible, become an influencer and make a lasting impact for our merchants. There’s a level of open-mindedness and fast implementation that you won’t experience anywhere else. It’s this dynamic, inclusive work environment that helps everyone make good choices, and means we can take Adyen to a whole new level.
What you’ll do
- Drive full cycle technical recruitment on multiple roles, across different teams
- Lead sourcing efforts across your pipelines and be creative about new ways of finding talent
- Create and foster positive candidate experience while screening and engaging talent that fits with the Adyen Formula
- Build strong business partnerships with hiring managers
- Use data to innovate and optimize the recruiting process
- Work with global recruiting team on strategic DEI initiatives, employer branding, and events and partnerships
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle technical recruiting experience with a focus on passive engineering candidate generation in high tech market
- Passionate about sourcing, recruiting, and closing technical talent
- Proven track record of building pipelines and managing unique multi-channel search strategies
- High level of self-motivation; you’re someone who is able to define structure and prioritize
- High personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience: We have a preference for candidates with experience in the Bay Area
- Available to travel domestically and internationally
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!