- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- Oct. 5, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for an eager Tech Recruiter to join the Latam Team to further support the international growth of the company.
As a Technical Recruiter at Adyen, you will be based in one of the fastest growing offices and focus on the day-to-day recruitment process for Technical vacancies in our Latam offices. Working closely with the Global HR Team, you will help build out Technical recruiting function by finding, selecting, and hiring the talented workforce of Adyen.
What you’ll do
- Drive full cycle technical recruitment on multiple roles, across different teams
- Lead sourcing efforts across your pipelines and be creative about new ways of finding talent
- Create and foster positive candidate experience while screening and engaging talent that fits with the Adyen Formula
- Build strong business partnerships with hiring managers
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle technical recruiting experience
- Passionate about sourcing, recruiting, and closing technical talent
- Proven track record of building pipelines and managing unique multi-channel search strategies
- High level of self-motivation; you’re someone who is able to define structure and prioritize
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!