- Date Posted
- Dec. 12, 2021
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
- Trainer - Learning & Development Specialist
- Can you make learning interesting and exciting? Are you an organized trainer and learning specialist who excels when designing and delivering creative learning experiences?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, entrepreneurial environment, and you aren’t afraid to ask why we do certain things, take ownership of challenges, and roll up your sleeves to help get things off the ground?
In this role you are part of the Learning & Development team within Human Resources. As a Trainer - Learning & Development Specialist you will work closely with your direct colleagues and the business to create and facilitate global training programs.
What you’ll do:
- (Co)facilitate training - across cultures and timezones - for our employees on topics like; leadership, team effectiveness, DE&I, career development, communication, personal development etc;
- Map out training plans and schedules, design and develop training materials for the entire business;
- Optimise our current training portfolio and ensure our trainings stay relevant, interactive, refreshing and impactful;
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc);
- Develop and provide train the trainer sessions;
- Design new (blended) training programs based on business needs;
- Drive diverse projects that enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities on a specific topic;
- Find innovative ways of measuring the impact of our learning solutions.
Who you are:
- You are a strong collaborator - you easily built networks and know how to work closely with your key stakeholders to create impact
- At least 3 years experience facilitating and engaging big groups;
- Preference to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment;
- Proven experience building trainings and/or workshops;
- You have strong organizational skills - you know how to manage big projects and you easily reach deadlines and milestones and aren’t afraid to “build as you go”;
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English.
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next endeavour, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!