- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 14, 2021
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
As a Technical Sourcer supporting the growth of our Engineering Team, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional means. You will serve as a thought partner to hiring managers and play a critical part in building pipelines and attracting exceptional talent to Adyen. You will be expected to communicate effectively with your candidates, build relationships, and demonstrate a quality of work that goes beyond expectations.
What you’ll do
- Build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Partner closely with hiring teams and recruiters to advise on market trends
- Proactively build talent pipelines through referral generation, internet sourcing, events and sourcing campaigns
- Qualify and engage candidates for open roles
- Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies
- Write creative recruiting campaigns and continue to iterate as we scale
- Diligently track the progress of candidates and ensure exceptional candidate experience
- Analyze candidate pipeline and performance data to advise internal stakeholders
Who you are
- A proven track record for successfully identifying, engaging, and hiring technical talent in a competitive market
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels
- Demonstrated experience sourcing either in-house or at an agency for technology companies
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- A successful record of building trust with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- A passion for continuous improvement and growth
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records