- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Trainer and Learning Designer
Can you make learning interesting and exciting? Are you an organized trainer and learning specialist who excels when designing and delivering creative learning experiences?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, entrepreneurial environment, and you aren’t afraid to ask why we do certain things, take ownership of challenges, and roll up your sleeves to help get things off the ground?
What you’ll do
- (Co)facilitate training - across cultures and timezones - for our operational employees (support, implementation management, project operations and merchant operations) on topics like; Exploring Operations, high impact communication, personal effectiveness, quality assurance & calibrations and public speaking.
- Setting up cross-departmental sessions and workshops to encourage cross-functional collaborations.
- Own and map training plans and schedules, design and develop training materials for the Operational teams.
- Optimise our current training portfolio and ensure our trainings stay relevant, interactive, refreshing and impactful;
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc); Creating an engaging blended learning experience for the people within operations.
- Develop and provide train the trainer sessions;
- Design new (blended) training programs based on business needs;
- Drive diverse projects that enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities on a specific topic;
- Find innovative ways of measuring the impact of our learning solutions.
Who you are
- You are a strong team player - you easily build networks and know how to work closely with your key stakeholders to create impact
- Some experience in facilitating and engaging with big groups;
- You get the core human skills needed in front-line operational roles, to keep our wide merchant base happy and satisfied with our services.
- You thrive in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment;
- You may already have proven experience in building trainings and/or workshops;
- You have strong organizational skills - you know how to manage big projects and you easily reach deadlines and milestones and aren’t afraid to “build as you go”;
- You are a self starter, and can create your own path to success.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English.
If you are not sure you meet all requirements, but believe in yourself and your passion for this type of role, we would still like to hear from you.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next endeavour, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!