- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Salesforce Admin & Reporting Specialist
The Commercial Enablement group at Adyen has a mission to become the knowledge hub enabling commercial teams to run efficiently, effectively and in line with business strategies. We support the commercial organization by driving results.
In this role you will be part of the Commercial Operations & Tools team and our focus is: Defining and optimising commercial ways of working globally and equipping the commercial teams with tools and technology they need to excel.
As part of the team, you will be the Salesforce administrator looking after and improving our Salesforce instance with as well as strong focus on creating insights in Salesforce. You will be able to connect the dots between all the different data points coming from Salesforce (and it’s integrations). You will also be helping maintain our own internal commercial database as well (where we also store Salesforce data in house), ensuring data quality and with this ensuring the Salesforce data that we use in other BI tools (such as Looker) is in sync. You will also work with end users to support them with their Insights needs such as reports and dashboards.
You will be able to critically review all incoming requests and help prioritise different ideas to continuously innovate the application to the next level. We work constantly on projects around different topics but all with the same goal: Enabling our Commercial Teams.
What you’ll do
- Work as a Salesforce admin within our instance with tasks including but not limited to creating and building on workflows, process builders, flows, and other configurations
- Prioritize and address requests from either Commercial teams or your own team members and deliver solutions
- Continue evaluation of the current Salesforce instance, propose improvements and resolve any incoming issues
- Ensuring the best Salesforce environment for the Commercial teams
- Maintain data quality and structure in Salesforce and how the data flows into the commercial database
- Ensure that our continuous work and enhancements lead to clean and consistent data in our reports and analyses
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for focused monitoring and analysis to support different commercial teams in Salesforce
- Partner with the Analytics team within the Commercial Enablement team ensuring we have a consistent and complementary approach to reporting
- Help commercial teams such as Sales, SDR, Account Management, Customer Success and Partnerships in getting insights out of our Salesforce data
- Develop a tactical plan to continuously and scalable improve our reporting set-up
- Review incoming reporting requests, and prepare reports and dashboards that enable Commercial teams towards evidence based decision making.
- Create and run SOQL/SQL queries to be able to do data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Information Systems, or a related quantitative degree field.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce as an admin
- Affinity with data architecture / database management / data analytics
- ‘A rolllup your sleeves mentality’ to keep the salesforce instance and our datasources clean
- Experience with reporting on data quality, tacking data pollution problems and mass upload to improve data quality
- Experience with other BI tools is a plus
- Experience in a company with a fast pace and lots of freedom is a big plus
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!