- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Compliance Product Specialist
Our fast-paced Compliance Product Team is looking for an experienced Compliance Product Specialist with a background in compliance product management within the payments- or financial industry. As a Compliance Product Specialist you will ensure that Adyen’s global compliance framework is embedded into its technology stack. This means collaborating with our product team on new and existing offering to ensure what we build is for the long term! A Compliance Product Specialist must therefore possess strong project management skills and must be able to work as a stakeholder for the wider compliance team with the various Product Streams.
What you’ll do
- Define how Product Streams can build products and/or features in a compliant manner, by connecting compliant and pragmatic solutions, in line with commercial and strategic objectives which allow for scale;
- Create and maintain the global compliance framework in which the defined compliance requirements are incorporated, which form the basis of the implementation into the technology stack;
- Collaborate with Product Streams to translate the compliance requirements into product development, prioritize them and safeguard accurate implementation;
- Manage and coordinate the deliverables of Product Streams towards the compliance subteams and vice versa.
Who you are
- You have 2-5 years of experience as a compliance product specialist/manager in a payments company or financial institution;
- You have a strong interest in how things technically work and are able to get to the bottom of them;
- You are able to understand complex challenges and convert them into structured solutions, which are actionable for both internal and external stakeholders;
- You are hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership and control over your projects and have the ability to manage priorities;
- You have awareness of relevant integrity risks and consider these when making decisions with Product Streams;
- You are an analytical thinker with writing skills who can take our global compliance framework to the next level to accommodate for the ever changing regulatory environment;
- You have solid interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with both internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures;
- Your strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!