- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen Germany is looking for a knowledgeable, resourceful and inspiring Implementation Engineer to join our team in Berlin. You will manage new implementations of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants and collaborate closely with the Sales team and our global product teams.
What you’ll do
Being an implementation engineer at Adyen, you’ll be owning the process of technical implementation of international merchants, across multiple industries and multiple channels. This position will be crucial in developing the Adyen brand across the globe. Working with a team of experts is your chance to develop your expertise in the world of global payments and commerce as well as your own career. You will be overall responsible for the technical consultation during sales meetings, the implementation of Adyen’s products and solutions. You’ll be working closely with the Sales team to grow the merchant base and attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration. Additionally, you’ll work directly with internal development teams to deliver technical specifications of bespoke requirements for the platform and feed these into the appropriate work streams.
- Who you are
- 4/5 years of experience in a technical role, wowing prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit;
- Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed.
- Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems.
- A strong technical education/training coupled with experience in either payment technology, travel & hospitality or networked devices (Internet of Things) will be a big plus
- Excellent communication skills; Fluency in English and German is required for this position.
- Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.