- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Project Operations & Supply Chain Specialist
Adyen is looking for a Project Operations & Supply Chain specialist to help expedite our growth in APAC. The Adyen POS solution is driven by a combination of our physical payment devices in-store and our core processing platform. As a Project Operations based in Sydney you will be reporting to the Head of POS Operations APAC, focused primarily on executing and delivering complex global projects. This flexibility is a significant differentiator in the industry and a prime example of Adyen’s innovative approach to payments. As a supply chain specialist, you would also be responsible for the warehouse’s inventory management and processes. You’ll have autonomy in your role and ownership to improve and speak up, and - hopefully - have a lot of fun while doing it.
What you’ll do
- This is a varied and hands-on role, where you can be discussing project strategic direction on one end, to rolling up your sleeves, and ensuring terminal configurations have been correctly set and applied.
- Working closely with internal and external Release Management teams to ensure that change processes are fully captured and agreed.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective management and communication of progress to all parties.
- Receiving and providing feedback to ensure that improvements can be made to any future projects.
- Working closely with the product teams in Amsterdam, support the team to build capabilities needed to get the Adyen offering to a higher level.
- Working closely with clients’ project and technical teams and third parties such as technical integration partners to ensure that specific deliverables are made available in alignment with deadlines.
- Liaising with all parties within the delivery process ensures that a client is fully prepared to deploy all stores in alignment with strict timescales.
Who you are
- You enjoy working on IT projects with large global merchants.
- You enjoy interacting with merchants at a variety of levels and backgrounds, being aware of the commercial impact of your solution.
- You are creative and innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities, and can quickly adapt to new processes and procedures while dealing with many varied technical requests.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global team, adapting to International time constraints where appropriate.
- Work experience abroad and/or in multi-cultural teams is a bonus.
- Great fluency, both written and spoken in English. Additional languages are a bonus.
- Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, we are unable to sponsor a Visa.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next adventure, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!