- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Project Operations Manager
As a Project Operations Manager based in Paris you will be focused primarily on execution and delivery of complex global In-store projects for the benefit of our French clients, working with our merchants to ensure a successful roll out of their Point of Sale solution.
Adyen’s Unified Commerce philosophy gives clients a single platform on which to process all card payments, from in-store, to mobile app and e-commerce. This flexibility is a major differentiator in the industry and a prime example of Adyen’s innovative approach to payments. Physical point-of-sale deployments are complex affairs which provide substantial logistical challenges and due to our ongoing success in this area we are looking to add a Project Operations Manager to our team in London and you will work very closely with the team in Amsterdam.
As an expert in delivering complex technical solutions, with experience in retail systems and superb project management skills, you will interact with internal and external stakeholders to create a seamless service deployment experience for clients looking to go live on our platform.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with internal and external Release Management teams to ensure that change processes are fully captured and agreed;
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure an effective management and communication of progress to all parties;
- Receiving and providing feedback to ensure that improvements can be made to any future projects;
- Working closely with clients’ project and technical teams as well as third parties such as technical integration partners to ensure that specific deliverables are made available in alignment with deadlines;
- Liaising with all parties within the delivery process to ensure that a client is fully prepared to deploy all stores in alignment with strict timescales.
This is a varied and hands-on role, where you can be discussing project strategic direction on one end, to rolling up your sleeves and ensuring terminal configurations have been correctly set and applied.
Who you are
- Experienced with IT projects within a large global retailer or experience of working on IT projects with global retailers from a suppliers side;
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision;
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global team, adapting to International time constraints where appropriate;
- Clear understanding of the challenges of global commerce and the various components that are required of a client to be successful across different regions;
- 3 to 4 years of working experience;
- Great fluency, both written and spoken in French and English;
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Mango, Camper, Vueling, Privalia and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!