- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Project Operations Manager
As a Project Operations Manager based in London you will be focused primarily on execution and delivery of complex global projects for the benefit of our UK clients.
Adyen’s Unified Commerce philosophy gives clients a single platform on which to process all card payments, from in-store, to mobile app and e-commerce. This flexibility is a major differentiator in the industry and a prime example of Adyen’s innovative approach to payments. Physical point-of-sale deployments are complex affairs which provide substantial logistical challenges and due to our ongoing success in this area we are looking to add a Project Operations Manager to our team in London and you will work very closely with the team in Amsterdam.
As an expert in delivering complex technical solutions, with experience in retail systems and superb project management skills, you will interact with internal and external stakeholders to create a seamless service deployment experience for clients looking to go live on our platform.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with internal and external Release Management teams to ensure that change processes are fully captured and agreed;
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure an effective management and communication of progress to all parties;
- Receiving and providing feedback to ensure that improvements can be made to any future projects;
- Working closely with clients’ project and technical teams as well as third parties such as technical integration partners to ensure that specific deliverables are made available in alignment with deadlines;
- Liaising with all parties within the delivery process to ensure that a client is fully prepared to deploy all stores in alignment with strict timescales.
This is a varied and hands-on role, where you can be discussing project strategic direction on one end, to rolling up your sleeves and ensuring terminal configurations have been correctly set and applied.
Who you are
- Experienced with IT projects within a large global retailer or experience of working on IT projects with global retailers from a suppliers side;
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision;
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global team, adapting to International time constraints where appropriate;
- Clear understanding of the challenges of global commerce and the various components that are required of a client to be successful across different regions;
- 3 to 4 years of working experience and undergraduate (technical) degree;
- Great fluency, both written and spoken in English + another language is a plus;
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and Internationally where required.
- Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!