- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 13, 2021
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
POS Supply Chain
Adyen’s Point-Of-Sale solution is rapidly expanding in North America. We are looking for a hands-on Supply Chain Specialist to help grow our point-of-sale operations team in New York. As a Supply Chain Specialist at Adyen, you’ll be scaling, improving and maintaining our Point-Of-Sale processes with our US logistics and production partners. This position will be crucial in growing the Adyen brand in North America and across the globe. You will be working with a team of supply chain and payment experts, and work with the world’s most successful and demanding companies.
What you’ll do:
- Be a hands-on point of contact and manage logistics for our POS products; including production, order processing, warehouse management and delivery of our products and services.
- Work directly with large enterprise clients to organise and optimise order and return processes.
- Work closely with our Supply Chain Partners and internal stakeholders to ensure the right quality of products and services are delivered to merchants.
- Make decisions based on insights from data to improve existing processes.
- Develop new tools to enhance customer experience and increase efficiency.
- Examine, identify and escalate issues and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure they are resolved.
- Be a knowledgeable advisor to colleagues and merchants on the capabilities offered by the Adyen POS solution.
- Who you are:
- Hands on: you are motivated to provide operational support and manage your stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Data driven: you are able to identify trends and identify future needs while managing daily operations.
- Collaborative: You are able to collaborate with colleagues from different departments, our Amsterdam HQ and external stakeholders such as merchants, suppliers and partners. You have great inter - personal skills.
- Problem Solving: You have strong problem-solving capabilities to resolve issues pragmatically
- Strong analytical skills and curiosity to understand things
- Experience: 2-5 years of work experience in a fast paced and changing environment, preferably in a supply chain or operations role
- This role is based out of our New York office
- Some domestic and international travel required
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Evernote, Cathay Pacific and Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, internal events, exchange programs to other offices and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.