- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
- Product Engineering
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our French marketing team. Adyen is building a high performing organization to support its business and visibility in France.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing France, this role will help drive the local digital campaigns and lead generation projects. The successful candidate will be collaborative, take a hands-on approach and enjoy working as part of a growing team.
As a Digital Project Manager, you are in charge of our online traffic, you build our online campaigns and you run demand generation activities. You will work hand in hand with the French team, our Growth Marketing Manager, international Digital Team, and will embrace a data-first approach.
What you’ll do:
- Managing the relationship with our digital agency and collaborate with them to optimize our online presence and providing feedback;
- Optimizing SEA and SEO for France, ensuring a strong online traffic and acquisition;
- Taking care of our online campaigns to drive qualitative traffic on the French website: Google network, double-click, Social Ads (Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube), Display Programmatic;
- Running the lead generation campaigns, such as whitepaper downloads, on-demand webinars, contact forms, online demo;
- Optimising the French website for engagement and lead generation;
- Taking care of digital enablement for events: landings pages, campaigns, etc.;
- Developing new ABM tactics in collaboration with the French team;
- Measuring, monitoring, and optimizing digital projects performance.
Who you are:
- Graduate with minimum of 2 years marketing experience;
- Experience of digital Marketing and lead generation in a B2B environment;
- Data first approach and ROI focused;
- Experience of Google Analytics, SEA and SEO and preferably of Marketo and Salesforce;
- Ability to take own responsibilities and work as a team;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities;
- Strong written communication skill.
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!