- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Manager, User and Access Management
One of the reasons Adyen consistently manages to meet, and exceed, our clients payment expectations is because we understand the complicated nature of their business. Whether we work with partner platforms, medium sized local merchants, or major international enterprise businesses, our products need to seamlessly fit in our clients systems and meet their (and our) high security standards.
As the Product Manager of the User and Access Management team, you will work with a cross disciplinary team on creating a more secure platform. You’ll architect and design User & Access Management processes and models and guide in the realization of solutions around Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Privileged Access management (PAM), Consumer Identity Management (CIAM) and Data Access Governance and Lifecycle management tailored to meet individual client needs.
What you’ll do
- Supporting our customers in architecting, designing, building and implementing Access management roles, operating models and processes in the area of CIAM, IGA, PAM of complex Identity Access Management solutions.
- Managing the complex, sometimes conflicting needs of your various stakeholders.
- Interact with customers on a regular basis and translate their needs into product requirements.
- Continuously translate highly technical subject matter into solutions that fit business goals.
- Help our customers in training their staff and evolving their business models.
- Evangelize user and access management best practises and improvements throughout the organisation.
Who you are
- Ideally have a proven track record in working with Identity & Access Management (IAM) products
- Payments Background: Experience with payments is a plus;
- You can easily navigate around role models, authorization matrices, ‘joiner/mover/leaver’ life cycles and target operating models.
- You are familiar with the IAM open standards and reference architectures.
- You are very familiar with a broad set of IAM, CIAM, IGA and PAM solutions, familiar with the typical systems these are integrated with from a business and architecture perspective.
- You’re comfortable leading workshops and design sessions and can balance technical with business goals.
- You are growing your leadership and communication skills to lead engineers and technical client staff through challenges of IAM programs.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Adidas, Crocs, Facebook, Netflix, Spotify, and Uber.