- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- Jun. 27, 2021
- Product Management
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We’re searching for a Content Strategist to concept and execute the vision for Adyen’s content in LATAM. The ideal candidate has a passion for tech and marketing, comfortable working with a variety of teams. You are curious and strive to understand the motivations, behaviors and activities of our audience. You want to tell stories in the best way possible.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with Partnership Managers and Product Managers to deeply understand Adyen’s offer and make sure we are consistent in our tone of voice.
- Be a creative mind that brings us innovative and out-of-the-box ideas to impact and engage our target
- Collaborate with the design team to create new content formats for different touchpoints.
- Serve as a storyteller to take our content to a new level and position us further as the leader in technology redefining the payments industry.
- Create content with a strong commercial focus across a number of channels and formats such as website, email, blog, videos, ebooks, infographics, social media, animations and so on.
- Help develop our social media presence and manage our social community.
Who you are
- You are super creative and like to explore different ways to adapt content to different channels
- You are passionate about social media and community management
- Solid experience as a content professional
- You know how to use data to create more impactful content
- Ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects forward
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!