- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Product Management
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world’s brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
We're looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate has strong writing skills, is proactive, and is highly collaborative. We are a diverse, creative, and motivated team and are looking for someone who values these qualities and embodies the Adyen Formula.
Why we create content
- To give a voice to our company over a range of channels and experiences.
- To teach, inform, and share knowledge about payments and technology.
- To tell the stories of how amazing companies grow alongside us.
What you’ll do
- Write compelling, informed, polished content to support our marketing efforts and position us further as a payments industry leader.
- Create content with a strong commercial focus across a number of channels and formats such as website, email, blog, brochures, reports, product documentation, email marketing, video, and social media.
- Work with the content and digital teams, and external agencies to drive targeted traffic to our site with optimized web copy.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders and design partners from kickoff to delivery – being diligent with details and deadlines.
- Research and curate background information, data, audience insights, and newsworthy information to be used throughout content.
- Set clear goals and analyze the impact of the content, applying insights and digital marketing content best practices.
- Deliver consistent, high-value content that adheres to Adyen content guidelines.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of professional experience writing English language content.
- You are a storyteller: curious and keen to discern the motivations, behaviors, and preferences of our audiences.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and ability to approach tasks with a journalistic attitude to find the angles and stories that matter. A background in journalism is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of what it means to write for digital channels: blending user experience and channel best practices, and how they fit into the bigger picture of content marketing.
- You have the ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects forward – while being open and comfortable to iteration and feedback.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- This role is based in Amsterdam.
- Some domestic and international travel is required.
- Please include links to three samples of your best writing with application.
- Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.