- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Product Management
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world’s brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Adyen’s new Education Content Writer
As the owner of our operational knowledge base (adyen.help) you will create, maintain, and organize the educational content Adyen customers need to get the most from our platform. This knowledge base is a rich space for Frequently Asked Questions about our products, interactive operational videos, on-demand and virtual training and more. Your goal is to help Adyen customers self-serve, reducing the amount of operational queries we receive and increasing both their efficiency and ours.
What you’ll do
- Create clear and useful customer-facing educational content for the Adyen knowledge base
- Manage and organize the content, ensuring its up-to-date and best in class
- Coordinate across our Support, Documentation and Marketing specialists to ensure the content is prioritized to meet our customers’ needs
- Inform and maintain the site structure (information architecture) and nomenclature
- Work with our Support teams to identify and address content gaps (including translation needs), with the goal of improving the self-service level of our merchant base
- Monitor site analytics and use data to measure the success of existing knowledge base content, and identify areas of improvement
- Work with Adyen’s documentation team to ensure content is consistent with our Docs portal
Who you are
- UX minded, organized and self-motivated
- You’re always looking for new ways to improve and enjoy building relationships within an organization
- You write clearly, concise, and consistently on a range of topics always putting the user first
- 3-5 years writing and managing knowledge base content for sites or intranets (preferably Zendesk or Contentful software)
- Excellent project coordination skills including strong interpersonal communication
- Strategic acumen, being able understand the big picture and know what short term actionable steps are required
- Passionate about on-going learning, especially in regards to industry best practice and new technological opportunities that can be applied in your role
- Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.