- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Event Marketing Specialist, North America
At Adyen, we want a person who can keep a steady aim and sense of humor while juggling numerous projects. In this role, you’ll support Adyen’s North America events team across a variety of sponsored and brand-hosted events, and ensure these marketing programs push the needle. You’ll collaborate cross-departmentally and keep stakeholders in lockstep with your plans. You’re proactive, resourceful, and brimming with ideas for dialing up Adyen events into amazing and original experiences. What’s more, you’re fun to be around.
What you’ll do:
- Champion and support all Adyen virtual and onsite events, including planning, marketing, logistics, and execution
- Manage projects involving Sales, Marketing and Partnerships staff
- Evaluate and report on event ROI, including creating surveys, post-event tracking, wrap-up reports, and recommendations for future events
- Evaluate and recommend prospective event sponsorship opportunities
- Manage the annual event marketing calendar, invite lists, promotion plans, and production of promotional gifts for events
- Track, process and reconcile all marketing invoices with accounting and marketing budget tracker
- Process and reconcile legal contracts pertaining to events
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Who you are:
- 2+ years of marketing experience; events and B2B tech experience are a plus.
- Proven skills in organization, documentation, and attention to detail.
- Strong spreadsheet and Keynote abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with a high regard for customer service and satisfaction.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and work well across teams.
- A sense of humor and proven proactive attitude.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records