- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Product Management
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Head of Marketing Technology & Analytics
The global marketing team at Adyen is responsible for driving business impact across demand generation, retention and commercial enablement. We’re looking for an experienced leader who’s passionate about marketing technology and analytics to join our global marketing team in Amsterdam.
As Head of Marketing Technology & Analytics, you will lead a cross-functional team responsible for building and maintaining Adyen’s owned digital ecosystem and enabling marketing users to create digital experiences. You will report into the Head of Global marketing, and work closely with marketing, operations and sales teams to ensure a future-proof technology stack that allows effective demand generation and analysis on ROI.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of translating business objectives and marketing goals into a future-proof marketing technology set-up. You have successfully led teams from strategy to implementation by setting an actionable roadmap, in one or more areas of marketing technology, such as a website team, a marketing automation team or a broader marketing technology team.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate, maintain and future-proof Adyen’s martech stack to ensure that it meets marketing requirements to drive demand generation while making certain that it integrates with our wider technology ecosystem in close collaboration with marketing leadership.
- Support the move to data-driven decision-making by owning the infrastructure for data insights and distributing this to the wider marketing organization through our Marketing Academy
- Lead and mentor a cross-functional team of product managers, developers, and specialists to ensure consistent and timely delivery against the overall roadmap with smooth prioritization.
- Serve as point of contact for internal and external questions on marketing technology, tooling, operations and analytics. Support teams inside and outside of marketing in technology and tooling selection and help manage in the negotiations and implementation of marketing technology and tooling.
Who you are
- Five to seven years of experience in managing a marketing technology team. You are a capable leader that’s able to quickly build rapport and support your team’s growth.
- You have a strong understanding of B2B marketing, and the B2B buyer journey in particular, with a proven track-record in designing and implementing a high-functioning B2B marketing digital ecosystem to support business goals.
- Experience with the following marketing technologies: content management systems, marketing automation systems, CRM, web analytics, data visualisation / BI, web application technologies/libraries, hosting & caching technologies, A/B testing & experimentation tools, account based marketing platforms, data enrichment platforms, Customer Data Platforms, advertising platform technologies
- You are an energetic team player who is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment across geographies and time zones.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Facebook, Uber, H&M, Cool Blue and more.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!