- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
Please submit your cover letter and resume both in english
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
We are looking for a flexible and versatile Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, cross-selling, provide sales support, and advance brand awareness and consideration.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as experience in managing digital campaigns, events and content creation.
What you’ll do
- Develop the overall marketing strategy for Mexico, working with relevant stakeholders, in line with LATAM Marketing Plan and broader company objectives
- Develop integrated marketing programs to build our brand, drive consideration and generate leads using digital marketing, events, partner marketing, social and webinars
- Manage the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Be the local market expert, and work closely with regional LATAM marketing team (Campaigns, Content, Digital, Partnership, PR) to surface country insights and customer success stories, aligning to ensure consistency in brand identity and narratives
- Manage partners and agencies to drive and deliver effective marketing programs mapped to business goals
- Track and evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated goals, report on results and optimise future campaigns
- Collaborate with local commercial leads, regional and global teams of marketing, designers, product managers, sales, subject matter experts, and external influencers and agencies to produce inspiring marketing programs
- Manage events ranging from customer events, to sponsored events and webinars
- Plan effective digital marketing campaigns that drive prospects down the sales funnel
Who you are
- Based in Mexico
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- Strategic and hands-on: from developing a relevant strategy for the market to delivering impactful programs that works
- Experience with managing digital marketing campaigns, including social media, and content marketing
- Advanced communication skills, proficiency as a proofreader with an eye for detail
- Strong project management skills
- Have a successful track record in tech marketing to a business audience
- Flexible and tenacious; does what it takes to get things done
- Collaborative nature and team player, and a desire to work in a multicultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think ahead, engage proactively and make great things happen
- Ability to travel as necessary
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English and Spanish.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!