- Date Posted
- Jun. 27, 2021
- Product Management
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Product Marketing Manager - Point of Sale
The Product Marketing Manager is the critical facilitator of product knowledge within Adyen, ensuring product positioning, fit, competitor insights, market trends, GTM launches and sales enablement information is commercially impactful. This role spans end-to-end with a wide scope of partners across Product, Marketing and Commercial stakeholder networks. As the marketing constituent you’ll own translating products and enhancements into simple, easy to understand frameworks, messaging and strategies.
The ideal candidate is customer-obsessed, able to work with cross-functional teams in multiple time zones and can align global stakeholders towards customer needs, business objectives, and KPIs.
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the development strategy and translate it into end-to-end product marketing initiatives including impactful go-to-market approaches
- Be the voice of the customer and use a range of market, competitive and local insights to help validate our product, propositions and to uncover growth opportunities
- Evaluate projects using relevant data measures in an effort to iterate, improve and build upon performance, while contributing to local and global KPIs
- Be the facilitator and advisor of product news, updates and enhancements for customer-facing teams and advocate continuous learning through product knowledge initiatives
- Develop and quantify sales enablement materials and product marketing initiatives with commercial value
- Support the build-out of our customer education program
- Hold global status meetings and meet with individual teams to proactively update and close feedback loops
Who you are
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B product marketing is required (experience in payments, tech or SaaS is preferred)
- Strategic thinker, able to balance mid-term vision with short-term practical steps, tactics and goals
- Proven experience in managing and executing global projects with clear tracking and performance measures
- Have a passion for investigating and solving customer problems (experience with customer centricity, voice of the customer methodologies, and market monitoring and is a plus)
- Ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and make them easy to understand through impactful communications
- A true team player, hands-on and self-motivated, able to stick to deadlines and collaborate with others
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Birchbox, BlaBlacar, LeCab, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Etam, Vestiaire, Facebook, Uber, and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!