- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Product Management
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Search Marketing Manager
Adyen is looking for a Search Marketing Manager to manage our online acquisition efforts and push Adyen’s digital presence across a number of channels. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, data, tech, and is a strong communicator with a wide range of digital marketing skills. You are hands-on, with an ability to develop, implement, track, and optimize new marketing initiatives across all digital channels. Collaborating closely with North America and global marketing teams and sales, you will deliver creative lead generation initiatives, and build and strengthen Adyen’s position as a market leader. You will work from our San Francisco office, and report into VP Marketing North America.
- What you’ll do:
- Execute and improve all paid search tactics through hands-on, daily optimisations across paid channels.
- Strategically create, implement, and manage Paid Search Marketing campaigns on Google and Bing.
- Execute and improve current SEO tactics, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and more
- Collaborate with marketing managers, content marketing, and design teams to create supporting assets to implement across multiple platforms
- Leverage search to drive brand and lead generation campaigns to meet defined marketing KPIs, identify new opportunities, and support sales efforts
- Utilize the latest marketing trends, technologies and marketing platforms to support go-to-market efforts
- Leverage analytics tools to evaluate effectiveness of campaigns across all channels
- Manage budget, internal resources, and agencies, to achieve KPIs and continuous innovation
- Who you are
- 3+ years of B2B digital marketing and customer acquisition experience
- Strong background in SEM (both SEO and SEA)
- Proven experience delivering creative and successful marketing campaigns to targeted audiences
- Experience in working with data-driven optimizations - Monitor, Evaluate, Test and Learn.
- Ability to tell a story with data, and articulate what’s working and what’s not, and set a vision for how we’ll further evolve our campaign approach
- A self-motivated, creative, and passionate person who loves to work in a global environment and is willing to travel
- Enthusiastic team player with an affiliation for tech, who loves to have fun!
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- Some domestic and international travel required
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records